PULSER

WWW.FORUM-PULSER.COM

----------------------------------------------

Selamat datang di dalam forum PULSER

handphone, smartphone, modding, aplikasi, games, handler, troubleshooting, tips dan trik, dll.

Disarankan REGISTER Dahulu.
MondayCoder My Recent Apps v2.01(2) S^3 Anna Belle SymbianOS9.5 Signed Frame

Perlu di Ingat bahwa MEMBER diharuskan
Login, untuk mengunduh konten yang ada di dalam forum, dan untuk melihat image yang ada.

contact email: redpul@windowslive.com

Atau kunjungi group kami di https://www.facebook.com/groups/pulsermania/
©️pulser team 2012

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PULSER

WWW.FORUM-PULSER.COM

Selamat datang di dalam forum PULSER

handphone, smartphone, modding, aplikasi, games, handler, troubleshooting, tips dan trik, dll.

Disarankan REGISTER Dahulu.
MondayCoder My Recent Apps v2.01(2) S^3 Anna Belle SymbianOS9.5 Signed Frame

Perlu di Ingat bahwa MEMBER diharuskan
Login, untuk mengunduh konten yang ada di dalam forum, dan untuk melihat image yang ada.

contact email: redpul@windowslive.com

Atau kunjungi group kami di https://www.facebook.com/groups/pulsermania/
©️pulser team 2012
PULSER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MondayCoder My Recent Apps v2.01(2) S^3 Anna Belle SymbianOS9.5 Signed

Go down

MondayCoder My Recent Apps v2.01(2) S^3 Anna Belle SymbianOS9.5 Signed Empty MondayCoder My Recent Apps v2.01(2) S^3 Anna Belle SymbianOS9.5 Signed

Post by alfad Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:05 am

MondayCoder My Recent Apps v2.01(2) S^3 Anna Belle SymbianOS9.5 Signed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Recent Apps is a neat tool which displays your recently used applications. It can show up to 20 most recently used applications on grid and last 5 on Homescreen Widget with nice animation.
To add "My Recent Apps" Widget, return to the home screen and press long on an empty widget slot.
Select "Add content" and choose "My Recent Apps" to add the widget to the home screen.
The My Recent Apps Widget appears on the home screen after a successful installation and displays the five most recently used applications.

Tasks you can do with My Recent Apps:

* Open any applications by just clicking it's icon on the grid.

* View which applications are running in background. Running applications are marked by small round icon on top-left corner of application icon.

* Close running applications one-by-one with long press gesture on top of app icon.

* Close all running applications at ones by selecting "Close All Apps" from options menu.

* Delete the application usage history by selecting "Clear History" from options menu.

* You can set list of application which are blocked(not displayed) in grid of recently used applications.

My Recent Apps does not display Wrt widget, hidden or system applications.

If you have any problems or proposals to improve "My Recent Apps", please contact by sending email to:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Changelogs v2.01.2
Small bug fixes

download here

alfad
alfad
UMTS Pulser
UMTS Pulser

Jumlah posting : 557
Lemper Ijo : 32
Mulai Gabung : 19.08.11

Kembali Ke Atas Go down